Subject: Request for Invoice – Estonia Product Notification Fee
From: "Compliance Ribilio" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2025 16:35:01 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear all,

As we are aware of the obligation to pay the statutory fee for products sold 
in Estonia, I kindly ask if you could send us the invoice with the 
applicable costs we need to cover.

I understand that tomorrow is the last day to request payment before the 
upcoming regulatory changes, so we would appreciate receiving the invoice as 
soon as possible.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,
Sara

-- 

 <https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.kiwivapor.com&source=gmail-html&ust=1686664776493000&usg=AOvVaw1ftSJkYSYVEpnd-pJg10vG>

Product Compliance Manager  <https://www.kiwivapor.com/media/wysiwyg/email_signature/phone-icon-signature.png> 	+385 52 220 040
  <https://www.kiwivapor.com/media/wysiwyg/email_signature/mobile-icon-signature.png> 
+385 99 6026 555  <https://www.kiwivapor.com/media/wysiwyg/email_signature/mail-icon-signature.png> 	[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
  <https://www.kiwivapor.com/media/wysiwyg/email_signature/pin-icon-signature.png> 
Vapour International d.o.o.
Digitronska Ulica, 2, Buje, 52460, Croatia 
<https://www.google.com/url?q=http://maps.apple.com/?q%3DDigitronska%2520Ulica,%25202,Buje,52460,Croatia&source=gmail-html&ust=1686664776493000&usg=AOvVaw1Gea8Z6bbLQeFEzIH-F3iH>
  <https://www.kiwivapor.com/media/wysiwyg/email_signature/link-icon-signature.png> 
Facebook 
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://facebook.com/kiwi.vapor&source=gmail-html&ust=1686664776493000&usg=AOvVaw1HPV8VxgqSR6oDKxapLNJ6> 
|  Instagram 
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.instagram.com/kiwivapor_global/&source=gmail-html&ust=1686664776493000&usg=AOvVaw1d5YFBgrzr5PnNqNVX4IFM> 
|  Website 
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.kiwivapor.com&source=gmail-html&ust=1686664776493000&usg=AOvVaw1IkB8oBQCPgoCHlp8vrgM2>

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. 
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this 
email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose 
the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.